The unique design of Morris Bean & Company's custom Low Pressure casting machines permits the combination of Multiple Mold Processes. This singular capability enables different surface finishes, tolerances and mechanical properties to be designed into a single casting. These requirements can otherwise be met only by more costly fabrications or machined parts. When your needs require the highest quality and metallurgical properties, count on us.
We have developed proprietary innovative molding and casting processes to meet your critical needs.
New Accu-Vac Antioch Plaster Molding
Combined with our Low Pressure Casting process we cast parts that are:
- 5-Axis performance at casting prices.
- Tooling can often be justified on quantities as low as three parts.
Superior to Investment Casting
- Surface finish, dimensional integrity, repeatability and thin wall ability exceed investment casting capability.
OTHER MOLDING PROCESSES
- Permanent and
- Resin Sand
- Low Pressure
- Gravity Pour
- We utilize Stereolithography Apparatus (SLA), styrofoam, LOM and other pattern materials for prototypes.
- As an innovative company, we have used SLA prototypes for tooling and models. This saves you time and money.
- Open and Strouded
- Heat Sinks
- O.E.M. Machine
- Pump Components
- Pressure Tight
- Aluminum Castings
to 7,000 Lbs.
- Motor Housings
About Us | Capabilities | News / Employment |
File Transfers | Contact Us | Home
Copyright © 1999 Morris Bean & Company. All Rights Reserved